The last couple of weeks have been filled with so much excitement and growth in our classrooms. Students have been challenged to pay close attention to the details of their work whether designing a new shape or adding a new descriptive word to a sentence. They have discussed how to show love to their family and how to be people who speak truth! This special group of Limers continue to make the Lord so proud with the determination they exhibit as they complete each project and by the kindness they show one another in class!
Field Trip Announcement
Hero's of the Faith Dress Up!
This Wednesday students are dressing up as their favorite hero of the faith.
These were the Hero's they chose:
- Owen K - Brother Yun
- Enoch - Martin Luther King Jr
- Jaelyn - Mother Theresa
- Sari - Clara Swain
- Adia - Harriet Tubman
- Espe - Corey Boom
- Ethan - Martin Luther King
- Shae - Clara Swain
- Indigo - Florence Nightingale
Things to remember when preparing to dress up:
- Use items you already have at home. Don't worry about buying anything.
- Make sure that what they are wearing is still appropriate for school. For example...skirts still need to be worn with leggings and must be longer than finger tips.
- They can bring props.
- Most students want to be dressed up in their character all day which is fine. If your student prefers, they can bring a change of clothes as well but it is not needed.
Technology Check In
All students now have the password Fall_2016 as their Academy email, Google Drive, and Edmodo password. Please help us by updating the following apps with the same password Fall_2016.
- Google Hangouts
- Class Dojo
Also, if you already have the following apps, please install them on your child's iPad:
If you do not own Keynote or Pages, please let me know which one(s) you don't own.
Thank you Mrs. Carlise!
- Please remember to send a water bottle to school with your student! This ensures they stay hydrated through out the day!
- Students need to come to school with a iPad charged to at least 80%. If students do not have a charged iPad, they may not be able to participate in class and they loose their prepared for class point for the week.
- Thursday is coordination and balance day! Please remember to send tennis shoes with your students if they normally wear dress shoes, flats, or boots to school.